Make The Switch
Switching to Natural Deodorant Made Easy
Switching to natural deodorant may cause initial rashes or reactions when the bacteria in your body exits through your sweat glands. If this happens, give your body enough time to adjust (usually about 1 week, but can be up to 2). Just know that once you make the switch, there’s no turning back. We spent 18 months crafting our formula, and the end product is worth raving about.
FIRSTLY a few Simple, natural ways to detox your armpits & reduce body odor
1. Wear Natural Fibers.
2. Mind What You Eat.
3. Dry off carefully after a shower or bath.
4. Drink plenty of water.
5. Take chlorophyll or probiotic supplements.
6. Apply apple cider vinegar, lemon, or witch hazel.
7. Try a bentonite clay mask.
8. (once you detox your armpits)
The key to transitioning from a conventional deodorant to a natural deodorant is patience…plus a few steps!
1. Consider gentle dry brushing if you are struggling with odor or have itching in your armpits. This will help lymph circulation.
2. Drink lots of water throughout the day to help flush the body and avoid getting dehydrated.
3. If you shave your armpits, try shaving every other day to reduce the bacteria held in by armpit hair. (You might find you have to shave less after you are transitioned to Elsa’s natural deodorants.)
4. When you first change from a conventional product to natural deodorants, your glands and pores will start to unclog, open up, and function properly. In this transition period (the “deodorant detox”), toxins will be released and you might notice an increase in body odor. This is temporary! Don’t go running back to your old product. Stay the course!
5. Wash your pits daily. This will help them detox faster and help Elsa’s reach your underarm pores to work more effectively.
Reach out if you have any arm pit care questions, we’re happy to help at firstname.lastname@example.org